There are many kinds of roofing systems that can be installed on residential flat roofs. Fort Cica’s professionals are trained to determine which system will best fit your projects demands. Whether your project requires a simple resurfacing or an entire roof demolition, we have the capabilities and the knowledge to do it all. With experience in SBS, EPDM, TPO, Kemper, PMMA systems, American Hyrdotech and other popular systems, Fort-Cica will select the best option for you.
Fort-Cica also offers free estimates on smaller projects such as patching and flashing. Sometimes a roof may just need a little maintenance to keep it from failing and Fort-Cica can determine which options can keep the roof going strong. If there is a leak, we can find it and fix it.
Residential Flat Roofing Products We Use:
- Conventional Asphalt Base Roofing Systems: A kind of roofing system for flat roofs that prevents leaks and moves water off the rooftop.
- Built-up roofing systems: A roof consisting of multiple plies of roof felts laminated together with bitumen.
- EPDM roofing systems: Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer. A single ply membrane consisting of synthetic rubber; usually 45 or 60 mils. Application can be ballasted, fully adhered or mechanically attached.
- Metal roofing systems: One of the fastest growing parts of the roofing industry. Its popularity is increasing everywhere due to its many positive attributes.
- Green roofing systems: Vegetated roof covers that take the place of bare membrane, gravel, shingles or tiles. There are many variances of greenroof types, but the all greenroofs include at least a single to multi-ply waterproofing layer, drainage, growing media and the plants.
- Liquid applied roofing systems: Applied to all types of roof substrates. It is a monolithic membrane, applied either as a reinforced or non-reinforced system. Fort-Cica specializes in the installation of Kemper and Soprema Alsan roofing systems.