Fort Cica Roofing is an Approved Applicator of leading roofing manufacturers such as:
- American Hydrotech: American Hydrotech, Inc. is a recognized leader in the development, production and distribution of premium waterproofing and roofing products. Hydrotech’s products are only sold to pre-approved contractors, to ensure quality of workmanship during installation.
- Carlisle: Carlisle offers a line of very well established single ply systems in particularly TPO and EPDM.
- Firestone: Firestone has a wide range of products, including single-ply, metal and asphalt-based system solutions.
- GAF: GAF offers all major low-slope roofing technologies, including repair and maintenance products and roof restoration systems, as well as new roofing systems (BUR, MB, TPO, PVC, and composite systems).
- Johns Manville: To construct highly protective, energy efficient and cost effective roofs, an integrated JM system delivers more value than individually purchased components. Tested and proven to work together, the elements of a JM roofing system are designed to meet the specific requirements of each individual building.
- Kemper: Offers high quality cold liquid-applied, fully reinforced waterproofing and roofing membranes
- Siplast: Offers a roof system package that combines SBS-modified bitumen membranes with the added benefits of lightweight insulating concrete. Siplast’s SBS-modified bitumen roof membranes have a long performance history over lightweight insulating concrete. In addition to SBS-modified bitumen materials, Siplast manufactures a line of polymethyl methacrylate (PMMA) liquid resin products for roofing and waterproofing applications, which are applied in liquid form.